Sunday, November 2, 2008

Advice #?

Natalie said...
My name is Natalie, and I'm in sixth grade. There's this one boy at my bus stop that is really mean to me. He says dirty stuff and is always throwing bad hand signals at me. He's in eighth grade, and he scares me. I told my parents, and they phoned the principal, but the boy keeps bugging me. I try to ignore him, but can't. I don't think I can handle this much longer. What should I do?


Ignoring people who are really mean barely ever works. Try talking to him, or getting one of his friends to talk to him. Telling your busdriver might be easier, though. If he still teases you on the bus the bus drive might be able to stop him. If that doesn't work go to the principal or counselor yourself. Asking other people who saw him bugging you to come with you, theyre more likely to believe you. If everything else fails, see if your parents could drive you to school for a couple days. If he can't tease you for a while, he may give up. I hope this advice helps!

Luv,
The advice columnist

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but this is really long. Okay. I have this one freind who's the best friend ever. She was my best friend until I started Middle School, and then she started hanging out with other people that I don't like. My other friend isn't as great as the first friend was, but she's almost always loyal, even when she's with her other friends. My first friend is always using me as her second choice for an invitee to a party, to talk to for homework help, etc. How can I stay friends with my first friend, retain my friendship with my other friend, and not feel like I'm being used or excluded? PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous said...

i have a cousin who's always acting like a dork. she's older than me, but she acts like she's 5! how do i get her inot reality? help!!