Sunday, March 1, 2009

Advice to Cara

Cara said...
I'm eleven years old and I have blond hair and turquiose eyes. Do you have any hair, makeup, and fashion tips that are reasonable for my age?

At the age of eleven, you don't need any tips. But since you posted, you must really want it, so here it goes:
For your hair, put it up in a ponytail. Braid it. Straighten it. Curl it. It doesn't really matter, as long as you like it! Blond hair looks good in a ponytail(s). You don't need make-up: I'm totally against it. Don't even get me started on that. As for what to wear...whatever's comfortable! If you think you look good in old sweats and a holey jersey, wear that! If you think skinny jeans and a t-shirt mean fashion, wear those! As long as you're comfortable, you're fashionable.

~The Advice Columnist

No comments: