Friday, September 12, 2008

Advice #2

shortylgotllow said...

i could use some advice. a good friend of mine is really good friends with a guy that's pretty much just a regular friend at this point, even though i kinda like him. i kinda feel like i can't really talk about it and it kinda makes part of me want to cry and part of me kinda mad and part of me wants them to be together (even though at this point she seems like she doesn't want to) but part of me doesnt.


What I think you should do is, ask your friend what she feels about this guy. Ask her if she like, likes him or if they are just friends. If she says they are just friends, then ask things about him, and ask her if maybe she'll help you win him over. If you want your two friends to be together, well i dont know what to tell you about that, you cant force two people to have feelings for eachother. Thats just not the way the world works, hun. Also maybe ask other friends that know your tow friends, they might have better advice, because they know the people you are talking about =) Good luck and just to let you know, I know how you feel, dont stress, things will fall into place if they are meant to be!

Love
The Advice Columnist


PS- Coffee Snobs, when posting please sign as The Advice Columnist to keep the our identites a secret. We dont want people to not ask questions just cuz they who is answering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, so i really like this guy but i dont know if he likes me back. He is nice to me but he also teases me in a joking kind of way. He even asked me who i liked once. Do you think he likes me? Also what are some ways to tell if a guy likes you?