Saturday, September 13, 2008

Advice # (i gotta think of a better title)

ImJustME said...
ok, so i really like this guy but i dont know if he likes me back. He is nice to me but he also teases me in a joking kind of way. He even asked me who i liked once. Do you think he likes me? Also what are some ways to tell if a guy likes you?

The Advice Columnist said...
I think you might really have a chance with this guy. I think it's safe to say that he has a good chance of liking you back. Unfortunately there are no definite ways to find out if a guy likes you besides asking him yourself. If you don't really feel up to that (i don't blame you) you could also just wait a while. If you keep the same relationship up, that guy will most likely realize he really likes you back. Sorry if it's really indefinite, but to make this definite, you gotta take some chances. Hope this could help!!

Luv,
The Advice Columnist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice, i guess i'll have to wait!