Saturday, September 27, 2008

Advice #6

Anonymous Said...
Hi. I have some friends in my class that are all girls and a couple years ago they made a blog. They have never shared their password with me to let me on. I feel like we've been growing apart ever since they made it. It has been almost 2-3 years and they still won't let me on!!! They don't act any different but I still feel really left out. I really need some advice right now...

Have you tried talking to them about it? They may have no idea that you feel this way. Try texting or e-mailing one of them. like we said in our last post, it's usually easier to talk over texting than in real life. I know how it feels to be left out, but I'm pretty sure if you talk to them they'll give you the password if you just talk to them about it. If they don't, try to get them to explain why not. If all of that fails, you could always start your own blog. If you give us the URL, maybe we could put the link on our blog. Don't stress too much about it! Things will work out sooner or later. Hope this helped!

Love,
The Advice Columnist

P.S. If they won't include you at all, maybe there aren't really your friends. Think about it. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have a friend who...when I think of it...isn't really a good friend. She's always putting me down, and whenever I go out shopping and I'm really proud of what I wear, she critisizes it. What should I do to let her know that I don't want to be her friend?

Anonymous said...

Hey. I'm in 8th grade, and I'm in the lowest math class. Even some SIXTH graders are ahead of me!!! Am I stupid, or is it just my teachers? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!