Saturday, December 27, 2008

Advice to In Love

In Love said...
My best friend and I are both crazy about a boy. I'm blond and my friend is a brunette. He says he likes girls with red hair. If I ask him out and he says yes, my friend will be sad (and vice versa). If one of us dates the boy, it will break a ten year friendship between my friend and I. What should I do?


I think you answered your own question. Since you don't want to break up your ten year friendship, and you don't want anuone to be unhappy, you should avoid dating this boy for now. Maybe things will change in the furute. One of you might decide you'd rather date someone else and the other friend would be free to date the boy you both like(d). It's nice that you respect each other enough to not want to hurt each other's feelings. Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever!

~The Advice Columnist

No comments: