Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anonymous said...
It's the eve of Christmas eve today, and I STILL haven't gotten everyone on my list a present!!! What should I do???

..............................

Well, Anonymous, are you thinking homemade or store-bought? Some homemade ideas are:

1. Hot Chocolate: Buy a big tub of hot chocolate mix and put it in separate jars with instructions (preferably on red or green paper) tied to the top. Trust me, it's easy...and it's fun for the reciever!
2. Poems: Write a poem, type it, and print it out on nice paper. It's personalized for the reciever, and it's a great last-minute gift idea.

And store-bought ideas...? Candy canes, teddy bears...anything the person you're giving it to really likes!!!
Hope this helps,
The Advice Columnist

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are these girls who were my best friends, but last year they got me into trouble. Then they stopped talking to me and playing with me. Now they think that I'm their best friend. I don't want them to be my friends. They keep following me. What should I do?

Anonymous said...

I'm seven years old and my mom won't let me go to the mall by myself and buy pretty skirts. She won't let me wear makeup either. I don't know what to do.

Anonymous said...

I like this boy named Stone, and so do my friends. Stone visits my house more than he visits their houses. I don't want to hurt my friends' feelings but I like Stone. I feel helpless and under stress.

Anonymous said...

I'm eleven years old and I have blond hair and turquiose eyes. Do you have any hair, makeup, and fashion tips that are reasonable for my age?

Anonymous said...

I like two boys. They are both as cute as dog poop. Please give me guidance as to who to go out with.

Anonymous said...

I like this boy and I want to go out with him. The only problem is that he used to date my best friend. He still likes her, and vice versa. How can I find out if he really likes me? I always thought he did.

Anonymous said...

There's a guy in my class named Seth. I totally have a crush on him. But he is so mean to me. He pushes me, and I start to cry! I don't mind, because my friends are there to help me. What should I do?

Anonymous said...

My exboyfriend dumped me because he thought I was cheating on him. Now he's saying he still likes me. What if he asks me out again?

Anonymous said...

My best friend and I are both crazy about a boy. I'm blond and my friend is a brunette. He says he likes girls with red hair. If I ask him out and he says yes, my friend will be sad (and vice versa). If one of us dates the boy, it will break a ten year friendship between my friend and I. What should I do?

Anonymous said...

There is a girl I really want to be friends with who is in a different class than mine. We get together at lunchtime and recess and we talk and play. One day, a girl from my class came and told her all the embarrassing things that have happened to me, and now I don't think this girl likes me anumore. What should I do?